HR SUCCESS TALK FORUM

Full Version: ESI Card Linked with Aadhar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

A good news for ESI Beneficiaries:

Now the ESI Card Linked with Aadhar, it will make the ESI procedures bit easy:

Please Find Attached Letter Issued By ESIC Linking The Aadhar Card No With Employees ESIC Card / E-Pehchan Card Etc.
Thanks for sharing with wonderful piece of information with all of us
Thanks for sharing.
Hi, i am Pranali Sharma can anyone suggest me how aadhar card download by name and date of birth.
Want to know the simple step for apply aadhar card click here
Applying aadhar card is very easy you can check the process to apply aadhar card online here
Hi,
Recently, I have applied for aadhar card, it has been 2 weeks , I have'nt received any the card . I quieried this to the office where, I have applied. I didn't get any response regarding this from them. Atlast, I browsed and found this e aadhar status , I clicked and after log in I got my status, since, I have not submit my address proof, they hold it for now. This helped me, I hope this will help you too.

Thank you!

AadharCard

Here is how you can check your aadhar status .

Step 1: Go to Aadhaar card official website .

Step 2: In the Aadhaar Enrolment section under Aadhaar Online Services, click on ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ option.

Step 3: Enter your Enrolment ID, date and time of enrolment, security code and click on the “Check Status” button.

Step 4: In case your Aadhaar is generated, you will get a message regarding it and options to download your e-Aadhaar online or get it on your registered mobile number.