• Lets Share and Learn
  • You can post your query or share things on below sub forums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPFO Circular on Annexure K- Available Online
Hi Sir,

My previous organization has their own trust to maintain PF, But for Pension they created an account with EPFO. My present employer maitain both the accounts ( EPF,EPS) with EPFO. When I applied for EPS ( Employee Pension Skime) transfer they are asking Annexure K for EPS. How to get the same ?

Thanks
Sujan

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Dear Govind,

I was looking for some information about, what to do with Annexure K, shared by old employer who maintained my PF.

I already have Annexure K. Looking for your advice. My confusion is that, is the transfer of funcds is already initiated by previous employer to present my EPFO account or i have to send this Annexure K to some body to initiate it?

I asked it to previous employer (TCS), no reply has come. I assume, that you would be having knowledge about such thing.

I already left my current employer as i want to do some course to advance my skills & have plans to join some employer in other city.

Can i send this annexure K directly to some concerned authority of EPFO where i have present PF account (RO, Vashi)?

Any advice in this regard is highly appreciated...

i have attached the Annexure K shared to me by TCS PF trust office.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Ravi.

Attached Files
.pdf   63503_6_20931(6).pdf (Size: 8.57 KB / Downloads: 11)

Dear Govind Sir
My previous EPS account was maintained by RPFC, Rajkot. My current employer has submitter Form 13 to RPFC,North for transfer of EPS from Rajkot to Delhi office. Grievance was registered on EPFO site and RPFC, Delhi replied that they have not recieved Annexure K.

I would like to know from where Annexure K need to be issued in this case.

Appreciating your urgent reply

Hi Govind,

I have received Annexure-K from my previous employer. My previous employer maintains Trust.

My present employer's EPF office is in Noida sector 24.

May I send softcopy of annexure K to them over their email id, will it going to work or not?

Please give you thoughts.

I assume that amount from my previous UAN linked PF account has been transferred to my current UAN linked PF account with generation of Annexure-K document, but will reflect in PF passbook as soon as my current EPF team process this one. Am I correct?

Thanks
Regards
Rahul

(08-07-2014, 09:48 PM)govindsinghnegi Wrote: Dear Friend,

A useful circular by PF on availability of Annexure K for PF Transfer. Attaching the same for your reference.

A Provident Fund member, on leaving an establishment and joining another establishment , can seek transfer of his Provident Fund balances to his new Provident Fund account opened in the transferee establishment through Form 13 ®.

This application should be submitted through the present employer to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned for effecting the transfer. The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner is required to effect the transfer within 30 days. A copy of the transfer certificate (Annexure K) will be sent to the member concerned. The member should also ensure that the amount transferred to his present account number is included in the Provident Fund Annual Statement of account of the year in which transfer was effected.

Any delay in transfer of Provident Fund accounts should be brought to the notice of the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned.

The physical transfer of fund is allowed only in the case of Employees’ Provident Fund account. There is no physical transfer of funds in the case of the amount contributed towards the pension fund. The details of the membership under Pension Scheme are alone indicated in the Annexure K.

Hence as a subscriber to EPF, you need not required to produce Annexure K because it is an interdepartmental form.

But However if you apply for transfer of funds from CPF to EPF or EPF Trust to Gen EPF the authorities may request you produce Annexure K which is received by you. In the case of EPF to EPF it is the duty of the Department.

Dear Sir,

Can you please help me out on the Pension amount where it gone when we transfer from one pf account to another as I have transferred twice from my old establishment and at both the transfers only PF amount reflects on the passbook. Where the pension amount updated or where we can check that if its possible. Even I have tried to get information on same from EPFO but found below revert which is not clear to understand.

"Dear member,

While transferring PF from one establishment to another, the service details information (viz length of service, non-contributory period, last wages drawn etc) are furnished to the receiving PF office in Annexure-K which will be used to calculate pension benefits. Amount in Pension Fund is not required to calculate the pension. Hence, the same is also not reflected in the Passbook.

Regards

HELPDESK"

(08-07-2014, 09:48 PM)govindsinghnegi Wrote: Dear Friend,

A useful circular by PF on availability of Annexure K for PF Transfer. Attaching the same for your reference.

A Provident Fund member, on leaving an establishment and joining another establishment , can seek transfer of his Provident Fund balances to his new Provident Fund account opened in the transferee establishment through Form 13 ®.

This application should be submitted through the present employer to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned for effecting the transfer. The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner is required to effect the transfer within 30 days. A copy of the transfer certificate (Annexure K) will be sent to the member concerned. The member should also ensure that the amount transferred to his present account number is included in the Provident Fund Annual Statement of account of the year in which transfer was effected.

Any delay in transfer of Provident Fund accounts should be brought to the notice of the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner concerned.

The physical transfer of fund is allowed only in the case of Employees’ Provident Fund account. There is no physical transfer of funds in the case of the amount contributed towards the pension fund. The details of the membership under Pension Scheme are alone indicated in the Annexure K.

Hence as a subscriber to EPF, you need not required to produce Annexure K because it is an interdepartmental form.

But However if you apply for transfer of funds from CPF to EPF or EPF Trust to Gen EPF the authorities may request you produce Annexure K which is received by you. In the case of EPF to EPF it is the duty of the Department.

Hi Govind,

I've raised a claim for EPF transfer from HCL employer(HIL Trust) to my New employer on 02-06-2016. The amount was never reflecting in my UAN account. When I contacted my previous employer HCL, they stated that the transfer was done on 28-10-2016 and also gave me a cheque# & Annexure-K.

Then I raised a grievance with RPFC-Mysore with an attachment of Annexure-K and received an update "Annexure K not received in this office till date in respect of GNGGN/5572/XXXXXX"

Then again I went back to my previous employer and stated that the Annexure-K was not received my RPFC-Mysore. They again stated that "Claim is already processed and the amount transferred to RPFC Mysore through Chq No 12230 of Rs. XXXXX." They also gave me cheque clearance details(10/28/2016 CHQ PAID-MICR CTS-CH-REGIONAL PF COMMISS 0000000000012230 28/10/16 XXXXX ) from their account to RPFC on 28-10-2016. But I requested them to provide me an acknowledgement on the receipt of Annexure-K by RPFC-Mysore.

Does my request make sense? Do the previous employer really need to send the hardcopy or softcopy of Annexure-K to RPFC? Or this Annexure-K is just an acknowledgement to EPF member to tell that the transfer from their end is successfully complete?

Could you please be kind to tell me what should be my approach now? I've Annexure-K, Cheque#, Cheque clearance details.

Also in the new UAN portal, this claim is not even reflecting under "Track Claim Status" as it is the claim from old process. Please shed some light on this as well if you've any idea on what could be done to reflect here.

Your assistance on this is highly appreciated. Thanks much!!!!!!

Regards,
Rahul

Hi,

I have received annexure K from my old employer but need help to understand what action needs to be taken care of by the new employer?

In short, what needs to be done after getting annexure K?

Thanks in advance!

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}