HR SUCCESS TALK satisfyingly cataloged their 23rd Webinar through the virtual medium on March 20, 2021. The subject of the webinar was ‘RAMPING HIRING CAPABILITIES’.
This is an idiosyncratic community that comforts all the professionals to share and learn, to mentor, and to network. HR SUCCESS TALK is triumphant in running the following verticals where professionals connect, learn and grow.
The session was completely in a Q&A composition where the moderator used to ask a question and the speaker responded with insight. Essentials questions asked in the sessions were;
- Is HR Recruitment Process Supportive or Non-Supportive for a business?
- What is the significance of Budgeting and Planning in Talent Acquisition?
- How crucial is Employer Branding for an organization?
- What key factors improve the Turning Up Ratio of candidates for an interview?
- How important is Candidate Engagement?
- What recruitment plan HR should have once there is an opening?
- What changes in Recruitment strategies observed pre & post Pandemic?
- What are the various sources of hiring and how to leverage Social Media?
- How to improve the Offer to Joining ratio?
Speakers were expeditious and brisk to respond to the questions and participants received valuable information on improving the hiring capabilities by this session. The spectacular part of the webinar was that all the speakers were adding value to counsel by giving examples as and when required and at apt moments. Definitely, there was a considerable part of takeaway for the participants and spectators through this webinar. They accurately connected the audience with their prowess and with their modulations in delivering the speech. Response from the participant was remarkable and sublime and later on, we received many requests to repeat such kind or impressive, impactful and informative webinars.