HR SUCCESS TALK has started a new initiative called ‘The Eminent Young HR Leaders Awards’ to recognize the contribution of young HR professionals (Age below 35 years) in the field of talent management who is pushing the boundaries of people strategy.
There is no fee to apply and get the awards.
Entering is simple. All you need to do is write a 2,000-word document outlining your entry according to the category criteria, and submit via email.
Young HR Leader Award for Innovation
Young HR Leader Award for Best Practices
Young HR Leader Award for Best Contribution
How to apply?
Here is the link to register yourself for the award. You can register now and submit your case/story later.
- You have to register to give your nomination for the awards
- After the successful nomination, you will get an email to share your case/ story
- If your case/ story is shortlisted, you will be asked to prepare a presentation and present it to our Jury on February 29th, 2020, Saturday.
- The venue will be communicated to shortlisted cases only
- The jury will shortlist the top cases/ stories
- Top shortlisted participants will share their same story in HR SUCCESS TALK’S HR Strings Meet to the audience. These audiences are HR professionals
- Audience Poll will decide the top three winners.
- The winners will be awarded a trophy and certificate.
- Maximum time limit to share your story is 15 minutes during the first round on February 29th, 2020 and 10 minutes during the final round
- The decision of Jury members will be final.
- The story will be judged on achievement, the benefit to the organization and way of presentation.
- You can speak in either Hindi or English.
- Award will be given purely on the basis of Jury and audience marks.
- You authorize HR SUCCESS TALK to publish your case/ story on its website and social media platforms (Eg Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc) along with your name
- You authorize HR SUCCESS TALK to record your session while you are presenting your story and publish it on our YouTube channel along with your and company details
- If required, your company name can be kept confidential.