Full Version: How to withdraw PF when not employed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 UAN numbers one is active and other is inactive and one pf account number without UAN.(In one company I do not have the UAN number as they did not generate and only have PF account number Because I worked there for only 2 months.)

Currently I am not working , Could you please let me know how can I withdraw amount from all these accounts.
Very simple brother, contact all your past employers ask them to mark exit from their end in your pf transfer all the amounts to the existing uan. And then withdraw it.