HR SUCCESS TALK FORUM

Full Version: HR Strategies for Managing Stress in the Workplace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Employees are the strength of any firm. Their performance is what determines the overall output of a company. So it is essential to keep the employees fresh and active all the time. This is not an easy task, in the fast-moving phase of the present-day companies, with an extensive level of competition and ideas.

Some HR strategies for managing stress in the workplace:

1. Well-arranged work
2. Taking extreme care of issues
3. Smart time management for employees
4. Workload management
5. Feel free atmosphere development
6. Empathy approach
7. Fun time activities

You can visit the blog for reading in detail: https://www.openhrms.com/blog/hr-strateg...-workplace
Wow! I like the article very much and it's quite helpful. Although it has everything but from my point of view a better culture with some flexibility does wonder. Work life balance is one of the most important aspect for managing the work life balance within the organization.
(08-08-2019, 02:20 PM)knagdali Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! I like the article very much and it's quite helpful. Although it has everything but from my point of view a better culture with some flexibility does wonder. Work life balance is one of the most important aspect for managing the work life balance within the organization.

Thanks for your valuable reply.