• Welcome to HR SUCCESS TALK FORUM
  • Lets Share and Learn
  • You can post your query or share things on below sub forums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employee Appointment letter (contract )
Hello,

I am looking for a contract letter format for intellectual/ professional categories of employee. Is it possible to keep the tenure of two years or what is the minimum tenure we can hold the employee for? any other pro's n con's involved?

Thanks.

Janavi

Dear Janavi,

Please find attached the contract letter format. You can make changes as per your requirement.

Yes, you can keep the contract tenure to 2 years.

Also pro and con of longer tenure depends upon the work for which you are hiring person in contract. Try to keep contract period near to project work.

Also note that every contract has a termination clause hence irrespective of tenure of contract it can be terminated by either party by giving appropriate notice period mentioned in the contract which means if you take a person on 2 years contract that not necessary mean that he will work with you for 2 years.

Please let me know in case of any other query.

Attached Files
.doc   Contract Letter Format1.doc (Size: 43 KB / Downloads: 129)

Govind Singh Negi
HR Professional- Sr Management
Follow at twitter: @govindsinghneg3 https://twitter.com/govindsinghneg3
Catch on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HR-Success...2717854041

Thank a lot!

Your guidance at appropriate time is really valuable.

Thanks once again.

Janavi

(18-04-2013, 03:18 PM)govindsinghnegi Wrote: Dear Janavi,

Please find attached the contract letter format. You can make changes as per your requirement.

Yes, you can keep the contract tenure to 2 years.

Also pro and con of longer tenure depends upon the work for which you are hiring person in contract. Try to keep contract period near to project work.

Also note that every contract has a termination clause hence irrespective of tenure of contract it can be terminated by either party by giving appropriate notice period mentioned in the contract which means if you take a person on 2 years contract that not necessary mean that he will work with you for 2 years.

Please let me know in case of any other query.

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)