• Lets Share and Learn
  • You can post your query or share things on below sub forums
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonus Policy
Star 
Hi,

I am currently working at a multinational company (Noida, India). My wedding is in February and since my fiance stays abroad, I have to move out and leave the company. My company's notice period is 3 months. I was planning to resign in the month of February so that I stay till April and wait till the bonus and appraisal processes are complete. But I am highly doubtful whether a person who has resigned before the completion of the financial year i.e., before 31st March, is eligible for the bonus or not? Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shweta

you are eligible for Statutory bonus if applicable.

(20-07-2017, 06:04 PM)shweta seth Wrote: Hi,

I am currently working at a multinational company (Noida, India). My wedding is in February and since my fiance stays abroad, I have to move out and leave the company. My company's notice period is 3 months. I was planning to resign in the month of February so that I stay till April and wait till the bonus and appraisal processes are complete. But I am highly doubtful whether a person who has resigned before the completion of the financial year i.e., before 31st March, is eligible for the bonus or not? Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shweta

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)